Pray for my dear friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keb

My fellow ToJ members and others,

I have a dear friend that i used to work with that was in a bad car accident last night due to the horrible ice storm that we have been experiencing in the Mid-Atlantic. I have only just received the news and details are sketchy. What i know at this point is that he was thrown from the vehicle which proceeded to land on him. Injuries that I know thus far are a broken back and a damaged liver.

I know he was not a Christian, although I did do my best to plant a seed before I left that job. Please pray for his health, as well as his salvation, and that this may be what it takes to lead him to Christ. Thanks to everyone in advance.

Jerad

Thats terrible man, he and his family are in my prayers..hopefully some good can come of this e.g. his salvation through our lord, but in the mean time hes in my prayers

ow that must be really hard on his family and you being a close friend and u knowing he's not christian i'll definitelly definitely be praying tonight (and after that i'll be reading calvin and hobbes
tounge.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back