Praise Reports

Kahiel

Hi everyone.

I believe that just as we bring our concerns to our Christian brothers and sisters it is just as important that we bring praises to them to show how God is working in our lives that we all might join in praising God.

Anyhow in the past couple weeks;

We signed a lease on a new building (3x the space we have now) at the same cost whit the option to buy. We started demo to remodel the space and it has proceeded much faster than I think anyone expected. We also have an opportunity to salvage materials from a theater which is being torn down which will save us hundreds of dollars.

A good Christian brother and friend and I were both installed as pastors at the church on Sunday. It's not a paid position but it is a step toward vocational ministry (I've been out of work for over four years).

My friend's son Stephen (you will recall he was in a motorcycle accident back in July and was not expected to survive) has gone home from the hospital.

Obviously, with these blessings and opportunities, the enemy seeks to distract, derail and dishearten us (me). So your continued prayers are very appreciated.

There is a lot of whoo hoo hallelujah there. Thanks for sharing, glad to hear your son's friend is well on the mend.

This is the part I LOVE the most about being the moderator for this area.....hearing how God's works in our lives.
Thank you for taking the time to remember to do this and share for others to follow through.

So much going on and we all tend to "forget" to sing the praises and say the "thank yous" when they are needed. Every little thing regardless of what it is we can bring to HIM.....I KNOW from personal experiences sometimes I just could not get through without knowing that. I also know that I do not do these things near enough in my life.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

Back