Praise report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizz

I just want to publically thank and honour all those who have been active in this prayer forum. Those who have signed up to the cga newsletter. And all those who are actively participating in the unity of CGA through prayer.

The letter started amazingly and went well beyond my expectations. We now have over 75 people signed in and the second letter was just released. It was fresh and unique from the first one which stayed my fear of it being the same every week.

Many of that is down to Litsafalda. Props to her for having a great vision for this project and working her butt off to see it happen. She has got behind my idea and took it far beyond what i originally intended and God has blessed it because of the work she has put in.

So gg people. keep it up. If any of you want to help then please send me an email and im sure you can be put to work.

(BLUSHES and thank you ).......God inspired in God's time and He's really working through me in ways I never thought possible. ( Even now His words smiles)

To God Be the Glory
Blessings "Angel"

Props to you Litsfalda, I think that the prayer letter is awesome, I load it up every day during my devotionals so I know what to pray for.....Thanks for all your hard work on this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back