Possible Chapter closing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XionTawa

There is a high possibly of me having the chapter closed soon...unless someone would like to stand up and take the leadership position...? However, I believe we only have 1 active person...

For those of you wanting to still play, here are forums about our server for linkshells you could join:

http://www.ffxivcore.com/forum/79-mysidia/

http://www.eorzeapedia.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=69&sid=0b47df669c003b610de8126119e42d88

http://ffxiv.zam.com/forum.html?forum=205

Sorry for this, but I should've stepped down at least a month ago...

Really sad this. But at the same time understandable.

I have a hope that the chapter will resurrect when the PS/3 version is released.

Really sad this. But at the same time understandable.

I have a hope that the chapter will resurrect when the PS/3 version is released.

I was/am holding on as long as I can, and I gave one last try to bring people back, but out of everyone I talked to about it (most of our Linkshell) that aren't currently playing, no one wanted or was even slightly interesting in coming back... :(

I am actually considering scrapping my toon and starting fresh in the next month or so, but am waiting to see what comes of the poll that was just conducted. I actually really enjoy this game even before the version updates, however I am also really into Aion and got caught up there for the last month or two.

Sorry to hear about the chapter closing. I was really looking forward to this game and to have a christian community to play it with. I played FFVI in a very non-christian LS; it was fun and a good group of people, but not the same as gaming with fellow believers.

Edit:
Wow Dave lvl 42!! How you finding the game at that level?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the chapter closing. I was really looking forward to this game and to have a christian community to play it with. I played FFVI in a very non-christian LS; it was fun and a good group of people, but not the same as gaming with fellow believers.

Edit:
Wow Dave lvl 42!! How you finding the game at that level?

Exactly my thoughts. I have joined another LS and its for the most part good people. I would very much prefer a christian LS though.

As for lvl 42 (43 now) that is of course the physical level. But it helps for sure to be able to softcap all stats and not just one or two and also to put lots of points for elemental resists.

I feel game got much more interesting at rank 20.
I liked it before, but at 20 much opened up. Got path companion in main quest. All classes got their own quests with cutscenes and all. And faction levequests.

When trying out faction levequest for the first time together with sandi I thought "Ok, well since I heard these are harder, lets just start it at two stars to be sure".
And man, was it hard! Sandi died a lot from AoE and stuff (she had physical level 18, conjurer 16 at the time) and I was glad I played as gladiator so I could stay alive until she returned and could keep me alive. Even with the longer time limit on faction levequests (40 min) we finished it with just one minute to spare.

Since then we have done a bunch more faction levequests and not all are that hard. But I like it when fights are not too easy so you actually have to use the brain a bit just not mash buttons.

EDIT: Behests can be intense at rank 20 camps. But I watched a rank 40 behest and that was quite a notch up in difficulty

EDIT Again...
Just a thought; If xiontawa do step down, perhaps you would like to assume his position?

Last edited:
Since yesterday was the deadline set for members to volunteer to lead our Final Fantasy XIV chapter and no one stepped forward, the chapter is closed as of today (Tuesday, Jan. 18, 2011).

"Closing" is not the same as "deleting." The FFXIV chapter forums will be set to read-only and archived, but available in case anyone is appointed to lead the chapter in the future. Any member interested in volunteering for a Chapter Leader position should send me and Elihu a private message on the forums.

Thanks to all the staff who gave their best attempt at making a home for Christian FFXIV players. Everyone involved made a great effort, but Square Enix just made too many major mistakes and didn't fix them quickly enough to keep the game from bombing.

On a positive note, Tribe of Judah has active guilds in several other MMO games. Many FFXIV have canceled their subscriptions and moved on to titles like Aion, Guild Wars, or World of WarCraft. Tribe of Judah membership makes you eligible to join any of these guilds, so please visit our web site and see if or which of your favorite games we have chapters for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back