Please Give a warm Welcome to our Newest Member!

Thanks so much for having me! :)

I don't have a predictable gaming schedule unfortunately. My house is pretty hectic right now being a full-time caretaker for my disabled husband and having my 8 year old son home from school for the summer and so much to catch up on housework-wise due to a recent illness and surgery.

You'll see from my xfire I do get to log in a lot of game hours, but mostly it is for necessary income with lots of random spontaneous afk sessions for family needs so please don't feel slighted if you see me spending a lot of time with other games rather than this one. If I know when other people will be playing GW I'll change over to it if I have the opportunity. Chance are I won't be able to group while there but I can at least come over to chat.

I'm not very experienced with GW yet. Mostly I have it from tagging along with my husband while he was in an MMO-tourist phase (he plays Age of Conan now which isn't a good place for a lady), but figured since I had it and did enjoy my character there (Beastmaster Ranger/Axe Warrior) I wouldn't mind dusting it off to try and actually have some fun sometime instead of just being all about work like I'm used to. I decided to apply to GFC after having noticed it seemed full of healthy God-loving families which is something we don't have any role models for in our offline lives.

Back