PlayStation Saturday Night

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
It's 8 o' clock Central and I'd love to fire up the PS3 and join you all for some Castle Crashers or another game...but tomorrow is Easter and this is the first opportunity today for me to get a haircut. :(

I'll try to hop on later if I can, though.

Heh. Well. PSN has been down for days. It may have come back up in the last few hours, but uh... wasn't holding my breath.

Heh. Well. PSN has been down for days. It may have come back up in the last few hours, but uh... wasn't holding my breath.
Aye, I remembered that only after I posted this thread. :(

I even booted up my PS3 around 9:30 p.m. Central to see if PSN was back up. It wasn't.

I played some CC on Saturday anyway now that I know my save definitely isn't coming back and it's one of the few games I had downloaded before PSN went belly up. Will have to catch a new knight up to where you guys are as insane mode troll boss + lighning added up to gaining about 30 levels in one hour. :p

I'm trying to decide what toon I should play catch up with - Snakey/Brute, Beekeeper, or Industrialist/Fencer...or the menacing necromancer. Too many fun characters.

Back