Pallies, and Warlocks but Rogues are for the OH MY!!

Rogue Build

• Total voters

JaqtheRogue

Ok Rogues

There are a lot of us, and I am trying to get a feel for what type of builds we have out there(build type), kind of where is your focus(kara, Arena, World PVE), and goals. No reason not to throw that last one in there.

Personally, my build type is combat daggers, oriented to raid runs with the goal of increasing gear to provide more consistent damage while mitigating any damage that comes my way if i blow aggro. (which happens if you happen to pop AR and spam BS :D

Another good upcoming change is the RESPEC and the future ability for us to SAP without breaking stealth. The new IMP SAP (can't remember name) is going to allow us to SAP from a distance but with practice and DISTRACT you can squeek more dmg/tricks out of whatever tree you want.

Discussion threat has begun.

Jaq

I was assassin/sub as my last spec before blizz pwned me, I liked it but I also liked my mutilate build before, but for all around I LOVED being combat swords/fist which was my MC build and grinding to 70 build. I dont like the huge dropoff in DPS if im not behind my target with the dagger builds and was a lot easier to solo adds and offtank some things as a combat sword/fist/mace. PVP I really like the burst damage of daggers though. That burst damage also makes it easier to pull aggro off the tank too though.

My current build is mainly Sub with a splash of assasination mixed in. It works very well for PvE, not too sure about PvP since I only do that once every blue moon. Pretty soon, every Rogue will have improved sap, so I might change after that.

My 2 cents.

If you have a couple daggers go Mutilate. Well wait til patch, then it will not cost you as much to keep your weapons with green goo. I personally think and have seen first hand, a Mutilate build rouge out DPS a whole raid. Including a GREAT Hunter, Mage, Lock and Shadow Priest.

Back