Out this evening...

Tinie

Going to see Xmen Last Stand! Woots:)

Sorry I won't be at the guild run. I think several are going to be out:(

I will try to make next weeks though.

Tinie/Angie

NOOOOO ... lol I want to see that too. I will be out this evening, all tomorrow and Sunday until evening. I think Randy is out as well (work). Don't think ZG is on this evening.

Well, ZG was on this evening, we went with a combination of our guild, AR, Wardens of Nightfall, and Silver Shield Guard.......

.......but with a complete lack of heal-specced priests, druids, and pallies, and no mages to supply us with water, we quickly decided that it wasn't going anywhere.

Gratz to Stump (AR) and Briskrose (SSG) on getting some bijous!

Neirai the Forgiven said:
Well, ZG was on this evening, we went with a combination of our guild, AR, Wardens of Nightfall, and Silver Shield Guard.......

.......but with a complete lack of heal-specced priests, druids, and pallies, and no mages to supply us with water, we quickly decided that it wasn't going anywhere.

Gratz to Stump (AR) and Briskrose (SSG) on getting some bijous!

For the lack of better words, it stunk. It wasn't the lack of heal spec priests, it was that I was the only priest. Good thing is that we didn't have any wipes though. :p

This is how our very first guild runs to UBRS went however. The very first week we went, we had a group of 15 people ready to go at the start time. The following weeks, we had only 7 or so people on. The very first time we tried to do ZG as a guild, we had 20 people without a problem. The following weeks, not enough to shake a stick at. Hopefully, as time goes on, more and more people will obtain the lvl 60 mark and we will have plenty of people to go.

Lol. yes, it stunk... it stunk bad.

However, with more class balance, we would have probably got to broodlord.

Oh, and it wasn't simply the lack of priests, either. Here were our healers:

3 feral druids
1 balance druid
1 shadow priest
1 dps paladin (don't laugh, Edrik does actually pump it out. I'm not sure how. I swear he ha><)
1 healadin

now, if all of those druids were restos, this might have been completely different!

I learned the hard way that feral druids just don't make good healers. Druids are a "jack of all trades, master of one" and the un-mastered areas usually stink.

Even with my healer gear, I can only cast 5 or 6 of the big heals... that simply won't do if you're trying to play as a healer.

btw off topic: X3 is pretty good, but it is a standard marvel apoc film, if you know what that means... if you don't I can't tell you without spoiling it all.

I thought X3 was as good as the others. Although they left an opening at the end of the movie for X4, I believe this one ends the movie series.

They could possibly come out with a Wolverine movie (could be just Canadian pride ;) ) but I would hope it would not flop like Daredevil did.

Umm... X3 WAS a Wolverine movie :p

According to Marvel, this ends the movie series, but not the X-men's involvement in the Marvel movies... I've heard that on the horizon will be Wolverine & Spider-man, and a few others battling a very popular foe, but they won't tell us who :(

Back