Other Games

tomfoolery_79

As much as I love Rift, I'm a bit of a video game junkie. I was curious, what other games you guys play and what games are you looking forward too?

I'm really looking forward to Guild Wars 2 and Skyrim. I very rarely pay $40+ dollars for games, but those 2 I just might have to. Crysis 2 is out, but I haven't played it and if it's half as good as the first, I will love that.

I do play the occasional racing game...I really enjoy NFS:Shift, Dirt and just recently started TDU:2. I also really love city building games like Sim City 4 and Cities XL 2011. I have literally about 12 unplayed games on my Steam list from the Christmas sale that I have to play...ACII, Singularity, New Vegas GRID and many more.

Battlefield 3 and skyrim are the 2 I'm waiting for.

One game I play is Starcraft. :) great game if you enjoy rts games

I totally agree with GW2 and skyrim. I have a massive backlog on steam too. need to finish Mass Effect in a bad way so I can start on ME2. Still want to try DA:O soon. I love King's Bounty (excellent Turn based) and need to finish that. Got lots of other great ones to play like Just Cause 2, Borderlands, Trine.

Also a big CCG and Board Game junkie. Love Settlers of Catan, Carcassone, Ticket to Ride, Magic the Gathering.

Way too many good games, I need to cut out MMOs some day so I can work through them all.

Besides Rift? Lotro, Forza 3, Total War 2, Civ 5. I also am looking forward to GW 2, and thanks for reminding me about TES 5. Forgot what is was called till you mentioned Skyrim. I just watched the newest trailer 3 times straight. Wow! And as someone else mentioned, Settlers of Catan, Carcassone, Ticket to Ride.

Last edited:
Oh yah. Da: O was good. Ended well. And left it open for the expansions. And once you finish that then go to da2. Awesome!

Rift, Swords and Soldiers, Torchlight, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Wii Sports and Resort, WoW currently

Back