Operation rizz

TastyWheat

Hehe...if we can pull together $858.87 we can fly Rizz from London (Heathrow Airport) to Buffalo.

So yeah maybe this is a spam topic...but just a thought ;)

ack.. not buffalo, why not Hartsfield (most crowded in USA..makes for a good first experience and its close to me ;-) )

Why? are there Christian women in Buffalo who are wooed by a english accent and like Rizzes anakieness at the same time

=/

must be some kinda time-space continuam portal thingy.

If Rizzie comes to Virginia Chaos will do a dance for him
wow.gif
wow.gif

Rizz should come hang out with me in vegas, we can go around town, watch people gamble all their money away until theyre ruined, notice how theres a perverted bilboard every block, all the filthy "gentlemens clubs"......... On second thought, stay away from this place forever if you can!!!

My parents went to vegas for free
wow.gif

Hrmmm.. if your gonna send me anywhere make it so i can see all of j00 in one go.

Just land me somewhere with a pair of pants and a unicycle.

uber-LOL

the reason i picked buffalo is because its fairly close to Houghton...and rizz could also stay here for free...but then again this is out in the middle of nowhere compared to where the rest of you guys are
sad.gif

Oh oh Pick Iowa it's in the middle of the country.... and there's plent of fields for Rizz to run and play and ... oh wait... I forgot I'm in Iowa and I know how boring it is
smile.gif

Great White North eh? I remember that show eh, all the good tips on how to get free beer. Toronto is still the capital right?

I need to leave this country right now. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

whatever you do, dont come to michigan.. it is horrible and the weather is messed up... go to fl or somewhere where it is warm
biggrin.gif

but whatever you do, dont come nakie
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Florida roxors

Rizzy could come see me, and not get ANY sleep due to the constant child crying
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

It never snows here... well it does but it never settles... just goes into wet. Its the region were in, no snow ever...

sad.gif

You could come to Arizona, and enjoy the sun-shine anytime of the year! (of course in mid-july its 115 degrees F of pure sunshine)
smile.gif

Cory

or GA and corrput your lungs with smog worse than 100 smokers puffing directly into your throat...

*breathes in deep*

ah...... addiction o_O

Methinks some storm cloud confused vegas for london. We get 4 inches of rain a year on average, its been even less the last couple of years. Last night, its raining. Wake up, its raining. Still raining. Go to sleep tonight, guess what, rain. Odd for a desert.

Back