Open (really open) beta planned?

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I did a quick search to see if there's an open beta planned for GW2. And when I say "open beta," I mean a real open beta and now, "This beta is only open to people who've already handed us cash."

I figured ArenaNet is probably too busy counting the money they're printing, but maybe they'll be kind to those of us who are interested in buying GW2 but want to make 100% certain the game will run at a decent frame rate and image quality on our aging machines.

I wonder if you could try someone else beta? I saw a few people say they couldn't play part of the last weekend, do to personal conflicts.

Kel

Well, if they don't have a truly open beta before release, I'm hoping they have a time-limited demo after release.

Well, if they don't have a truly open beta before release, I'm hoping they have a time-limited demo after release.

With GW1, Anet did a fantastic job giving those out to both purchased players to give to friends, and also those that came across their website. I only imagine they would do the same since it seemed to be a good model for them last time.

Back