• Sunday

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Monday

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a thought ;) -- When I hit 60, a Sunday raid will be a bad time for me until later in the evening because of church. The time zone differences seem like they would be a problem finding a time when everyone can go also for this reason.

Sunday raids and weekday raids are always held in the evenings. Saturday raids start late in the afternoon. The reason why this is, is to allow most people to have access to the most productive times of the day to follow through with real life commitments. Whether that be church, going to the zoo, work or school.

As for all voting Sunday, I know that is a joke. And that is ok. If Ony is to be held on a day Goblit and I can't make it, so be it. A raid doesn't need us to be successful, we are not the determining factor (even though we like to think we are, and horde it over everybody.... LOL).

Well, sunday is out.

A date night has been called by Mrs. Icthus.

I am leaning toward Monday to avoid lag. Tuesday patch days can be really bad lag.

I will decide tonight.

I would like to say the either Sunday or Monday would be fine for me. Tuesday is the night of the week that I take my mother out to dinner and to church so for me that day is out. :)

well sunday is bad for me because i have to work sunday afternoon and monday is bad because its my anniversary and birthday all in one, so in other words i probably won't be able to make the ony raid sat, sun, mon or tues, lol but hopefully i will be able to join u all the next time we do it.

sunday works best for laraptor and I at least until the aylight savings time change. We live in AZ that doesnt switch and on server time right now, after the time change we will be an hour ahead so anything after 5ST would be perfect, right now 5:30 ST is pushing it for lara to make it home in time.

AS far as I can see in the future we can make any sunday afternoon/evening raid:) Ony was a blast, thanks for leading us guys! next time lets get a vis'keg so I can start spending DKP on armor:p

Grats to Yucke and Colossis on their helm!

Back