OH YEAH! SEKSI!

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
i am now the proud owner of aoe3, time to pwn u n00bs, :p actually prolly take me least a week to learn how though lol

laf, i need to figuire out military rushing, im to slow when it comes to military power

The game, its having lots of issues, so much that I cant patch it to play online, thats why i stopped playing online a while ago, cause i couldnt. That and the ESO servers keep dropping games and XP.

i dunno, im pretty happy with it, the campaigns are actually really interesting and engaging

Well ChickenSoup the problem was for a long time that you would play a multi player game and then about 1/2 way through it to almost the end the game would pop up with something like Saving Sync or something like that. You would wait probably 10 minutes and then you would crash out of ESO. Then you would have to relog into ESO and not get any of the points you just worked to get to upgrade your home city. But, we played yesterday and everything went smooth from what i saw so i think everything is back to normal on that part. Also it no longer kicks you out of ESO after you finish a game like it use to...and you would loose all the points normally if they kicked you out.

actually our new member starfire is having patch issues as well so we're having to wait on the new stand alone before she can play

Has to do with windows permissions on the files (idk how to check or get around them except safe mode)

Back