Official Server?

We used to have a 16 slot ranked server but we don't anymore. We need to recruit more active members to be able to justify paying for a server. We usually just hop on a server and then create a squad named ToJ and everybody joins it. Then we PWN.

Hey guys, I keep forgetting to find out what server you guys play on. Let me know if anyone is playing this weekend some time.

We use xfire... my name is "Alizak" on it and add me up and you can find out where we playing if i am there... Also hop on Teamspeak

I play on Tuesday evenings from about 7PM CST until whenever and on Friday nights after 10PM CST. Those are my main gaming hours and I either play Battlefield 2 or Guild Wars depending on if I have someone to play with on TeamSpeak.

I don't know how you guys still play GW? It's a beautiful game, but very boring very fast. It has so much promise though. Although I think they need to be able to let the characters JUMP! ;) I should be on TS tonight if anyone wants to BF2.

Feel free to play our server

I have started a clan for members and leaders of the youth group I Pastor. I play CS like crazy. We are Brand new, only a few days old. I have a CS server that is password protected. Feel free for any of your clan to come and play at our server. WE are not very good, but we like to have fun. You guy scan play even if we are not in there. It only holds 10 people. I pay for it, and I dont want my money to be a complete waste, so enjoy. Info on the server is at www.newbies4ever.clanservers.com Feel free to stop by the forums and say hey, too. We only have a few people joined up so far.

Back