Official: Changing Servers

Grimbeorn

Tribe of Judah Star Wars: The Old Republic Sith Em
I've been observing the population on The Bastion over the last couple days and I've decided there's no point in dragging my feet. Anyone who was waiting, go ahead and start transferring characters over to The Bastion. Called from Darkness is officially transferring.

I am thinking that we will attempt to reform the guild some time tomorrow afternoon/evening if possible. Let me know what your character names are that you'll be playing and I'll try to catch you online. If we don't manage it before then, can we plan to reform the guild around 7 PST tomorrow? Or would a different time work better?

Oh, and by the way, if you are transferring any level 50 characters you might want to create characters on WotS that can ignore the race requirements before you go transferring. Not sure if this affects anyone else or not, but I decided to go make a Sith Pureblood Jedi Knight and a Chiss Jedi Consular because I had 50s of both those races already on that server. :)

Edit: Oh, and now I've transferred Grimburzshakh (Sorcerer), Grimbatul (Sniper), and Grimthrakuluk (Bounty Hunter) over to The Bastion. I'll disband the guild and transfer my last character later.

Last edited:
waves

new chick here! i have a ToJ acct, but it's still inactive right now... but i'm working on getting that fixed.

i thought this was as good of a time/place as any to say hi. i'm currently playing with another guild, and have a few level 50s. but there's not many on and we're on a dead server (mind trick, we haven't been opened up for transfers, yet), etc.... and i really would love to spend some game time with some fellow Christians. so that brings me here! :D

i also thought i'd throw this in... i heard that any legacy unlocks you currently have should stay with you. so any race unlocks, etc, should still be available on the new server you go to.

i plan on playing a Rattataki SI i created on bastion this weekend named Immotep. i love to pvp or pve... either one, so feel free to say hi if ya see me running around. :D

Moved both of my characters. Marook will stay the same, but if I did it right I will have to change Phalentol's name. Let you know what I get in to check.

Update.

I forced a name change on Phalentol and he is how Kahiel. Also, you have to reset your legacy title which makes me very happy.

Kahiel Gohvannen 50 Sith Maruader
Marook Gohvannen 22 Pytrotch.

Last edited:
Hey Khalipso! Good to meet you. Look forward to gaming with you.

I'll get on my WotS toons and clear out my mail, etc.

Grim, rhematom on CttL tried disbanding the guild then found he couldn't transfer being the only one left and being guildmaster. I wound up creating a temp toon that he could transfer guildmaster to so he could transfer his toon off the server. I then deleted my temp toon. You could transfer guild leadership to a random person in the guild... especially if they've been inactive for a while.

*Edit: So I've transferred my toons:
Akando, 39 Sorc is now named Alerron
Aleron, 29 Sniper is now named Mik'hail
I also have a lowbie Jedi Sage that I transferred over to the Republic side.

Last edited:
new chick here! i have a ToJ acct, but it's still inactive right now... but i'm working on getting that fixed.

i thought this was as good of a time/place as any to say hi. i'm currently playing with another guild, and have a few level 50s. but there's not many on and we're on a dead server (mind trick, we haven't been opened up for transfers, yet), etc.... and i really would love to spend some game time with some fellow Christians. so that brings me here! :D

i also thought i'd throw this in... i heard that any legacy unlocks you currently have should stay with you. so any race unlocks, etc, should still be available on the new server you go to.

i plan on playing a Rattataki SI i created on bastion this weekend named Immotep. i love to pvp or pve... either one, so feel free to say hi if ya see me running around. :D
I can confirm the legacy unlocks follow you. Welcome aboard Khalipso. Maybe we can rebuild and start doing some raids. I've done a little on Illum, but not much since there weren't enough people to run ops.

I've been observing the population on The Bastion over the last couple days and I've decided there's no point in dragging my feet. Anyone who was waiting, go ahead and start transferring characters over to The Bastion. Called from Darkness is officially transferring.

I am thinking that we will attempt to reform the guild some time tomorrow afternoon/evening if possible. Let me know what your character names are that you'll be playing and I'll try to catch you online. If we don't manage it before then, can we plan to reform the guild around 7 PST tomorrow? Or would a different time work better?

Wow, time converters all run by city now so trying to check from one zone to another is a pain. I think 7 pm PST is 10 PM EST correct?

Well, the Called from Darkness guild on Warriors of the Shadow has been disbanded. My last Empire character on that server is being transferred now.

FYI for those curious, non-subbed characters will still be transferred. Rockhound is now on the new server. :]

Ok, well I'll be on my Sorcerer (Grimburzshakh) until that time rolls around. I'm also in mumble, so just let me know who's online.

You have to go into your account, click the Transfer option at the left. It's free to move and such even when not subbed.

Also, I'm subbed again. ^_^

The guild is now recreated on The Bastion. I've given all members invite priviliges, at least for the time being. Just make sure that when you invite someone that they are a member of TOJ, or at least have an application in.

Back