NWN and UO

• Thread starter Thread starter Shay
  • Start date Start date
S

Shay

Ok at the suggestion of someone im posting this in here. I see you have an inactive chapter for NWN. I run a NWN and UO server at www.eternalex.net Im letting you guys know, if you want a server to play on that's run by a Christian, i've got one. Just check us out at http://www.eternalex.net

Whew what a mouth full. I know i've been horribly inactive but i had a few r/l issues i had to take care. Im back in the saddle again now
smile.gif

Aye, we do have a NWN chapter, but it's never quite taken off. It will be one of the first to get axed at the beginning of the year when we do some housecleaning, unless someone steps forward to claim chapter leadership. If not, then we'll disband the chapter and send everyone your way, Shay.
smile.gif

Even if the chapter stays alive, I'd still like for our ToJ members to hang out with the members of Eternal Existence.

I've actually played on your UO shard. Its actually pretty nice to play on. Of course I forgot how hard UO is to play :P, but all that will work out in time. If you ever see me on, say hi. Char name is either Thaddius or Damchi.

Cory

yah cuz now we're giving out free houses
smile.gif
trying to get the player base built back up after a freak accident with a script edit. Wont happen again
smile.gif

If you want, just page me when you get in and ill get it eventually. I just moved so im having a hard time with balance right now
smile.gif

How would I go about paging you? The commands page (linked from the FAQ) didn't work. I have a paladin named Seon MacRae no the server now, currently stuck in the telecenter.
smile.gif

Problem resolved!

I was using the 3d client *shudder*, and the lighting effects were obscuring the gates out of the telecenter.

It feels wierd being a n00b again. I miss my multiple-grandmaster warrior.

yeah man i did.  I got the DSL bill in.  It was 160 bucks!  So in order for me to use the 100 MBPS connection i had to pick either UO or NWN.  I went with NWN because there are a ton of locals where i live who play it.  Not only that, but UO was taking too much time from my family.  Sorry about that guys.  The UO server has been a project of mine for a year.  I never really realized how much time it took from my family until after i got rid of it.  I actually leave the computer room now.

Hehe - real life must always take priority over games. I hope you have fun with your new-found free time.
smile.gif

If I get NWN some day, I'll have to stop by now and then.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shay @ Dec. 12 2003,12:19)]yeah man i did.  I got the DSL bill in.  It was 160 bucks!  So in order for me to use the 100 MBPS connection i had to pick either UO or NWN.  I went with NWN because there are a ton of locals where i live who play it.  Not only that, but UO was taking too much time from my family.  Sorry about that guys.  The UO server has been a project of mine for a year.  I never really realized how much time it took from my family until after i got rid of it.  I actually leave the computer room now.
Don't sweat it Shay. Family comes first.

Once I get my NWN back from a friend, I'll hop on and check it out.

Cory

Back