Nuker Weapon?

ajmucha

I'm thinking of starting a Elementalist/Monk(or somethin' else) character, and would like to havea a good nuker staff to use with it, if you have one i could buy, lmk.

hehe i just created a Monk in Pre. idk if u r in Pre either but if you are lemme know, always need some friends.

as for the Nuker Staff cant help you there, but let me know what to look for and i'll keep an eye out for somthing that could help.

I know you just changed the order to a one hand, but if you're interested, I have The Stormbringer if you want it. Req 3 ene stg staff.

Also, if anyone is interested, I have a Istan Mesmer green Rahti's Staff if anyone wants it.

Im asking for a 1-hand because i got an off-hand: Tiger's Roar +12 energy with 9 energy storage, + 20% faster recharge for fire and earth 20%

Ok, i finally looked around on guildwiki for some time, and i found these items under the "Energy Storage" area

"Seize the Day" wand 15
"Live For Today" focus 15

i dont know if anyone knows how to make/obtain those, but if anyone can tell me, it'd be greatly appreciated

Ok, i finally looked around on guildwiki for some time, and i found these items under the "Energy Storage" area

"Seize the Day" wand 15
"Live For Today" focus 15

i dont know if anyone knows how to make/obtain those, but if anyone can tell me, it'd be greatly appreciated

Those are not items themselves but inscriptions for items and both have a -1 energy regen. Do you have a wand yet you like? +energy in a wand is pretty rare.

Kel Queen of all Europe

bah..i could use that inscription and energy +...if someone can pull it together, it'd be great

Back