New World!

Got it fixed for anyone still haveing this problem try this command line...

/res select residence (residence name) main
/res select vert
/res area replace (residence name) main

Make sure you do it in that order. Mine was doing it because I for got to expand my selection at creation for bedrock and sky.

I have been trying to get ahold of BL on the Seed so we can find one but he has not responded to me at all.

hmm... the more I think about getting the seed info, some people might think that it would be cheating for reasons that I wont state here(don't want to give any ideas, lol)

Last edited:
I have been trying to get ahold of BL on the Seed so we can find one but he has not responded to me at all.

I havent responded because I havent been home the past two days. ;)

hmm... the more I think about getting the seed info, some people might think that it would be cheating for reasons that I wont state here(don't want to give any ideas, lol)

This is why I will not give it out. You may only use it to locate a slime chunk, but there are other things you can pull from it (dungeon locations, ore spawn locations, etc..).

I havent responded because I havent been home the past two days. ;)

This is why I will not give it out. You may only use it to locate a slime chunk, but there are other things you can pull from it (dungeon locations, ore spawn locations, etc..).

Well then in that case, we will just find it the old fashioned way. I want to avoid people thinking we are cheaters. Cause we are not.

Back