New Warcraft 3 Player

G

GameMaster579

Chirsitmas is coming soon and I will get Warcraft 3! Is it ok to play Warcraft 3 on-line with a 56k modem, I wonder if that might cause too lag? Anyway I hope to have alot of fun with this game since I have heard so many good things about it. I was wondering also about the clan things that can be done on b.net, like tags, private channels and touraments.

You can play online with dial up though you may get some disconnects in bigger games or UMS. We are soon going to recreate the ToJ clan on WC3 but for now we are meeting in channel op cga. Im not online as much right now as im putting my new computer together but once thats finished and its up expect me on a lot more and I hope to play with you.

I have a copy of wc3 as well. I havent played in a while and am not very good but can probably stop by from time to time.

if skill was a requirement, then i would be bumped out for even looking at WC3.... ;)
laugh.gif
anyway everyone is always welcomed, its not about winning, its about having fun and losing ;) LOL j/k.

Hehe, I had the pleasure of playing with Gamemaster today - he's a great kid
smile.gif

I have a new rpg map that is okay, if any of you'd like to dl it contact me through msn. If any of you have any good rpg maps please let me know - I'm desperately searching for one.

Bowser i have many, you can find a few at www.curseoftime.com

(Curse of Time
SoL(stupid Orc Loser Open RPG) RPG
Plains of Media(part 2 of CoT)

i have a few others i think, what is the name of the RPG you have right now?

Oh yeah cuz of the agil bug RPGs are kinda dumb right now
sad.gif

Gosh, I don't remember specifically. I've been dling as many as I can and none of them are very good.

I have: SliversOpenRPG, WorldofWarcraftFinal, TidesofChaos, COT RPG Plains of Medea.

I haven't played all of them, but nevertheless I'm always looking for the perfect map.

Back