NEW SERVER IS L A M O R A K

PapaToad

Do to demand lamorak is the server please cordinate your efforts with Myth so we can all get the Guild up and running there!

Last edited:
Well, this will be my 3rd server move in 2 weeks. I already have a good amount of time invested in Albion on Lamorak and do not want to make it all for nothing. I also want to have the ability to play mid/hib on the other two servers so I have to keep them open.

Why dont we all call it even and go to the 3rd Classic server.... (the one that isnt always full)

NEW SERVER IS Lamorak

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do to demand lamorak is the server please cordinate your efforts with Myth so we can all get the Guild up and running there

Didn't mean to sound rude or anything in my previous posts regarding not moving servers...but I just didn't see the benefit (especially since all 3 servers have times when their player capacity is max'ed). Just think, though, 3500 players per server and all 3 get max'ed! You should see the amount of graves at the lvl 1-10 xp instance dungeons lol...

I did a /social and noticed someone leveled to 50 on Lamorak a day or so ago...talk about addicted!

The reason i would move is so that i can expirience "non-slanted" Rvr. Toa totally messed up the game. Not all 3 servers are max'ed Myth =)

Back