New raid schedules

brootis

This is the preliminary new raiding schedule; if you're not able to make it on the raiding night you're assigned to let Fierce or Brootis know and we'll do our best to move you to another night.

You'll notice that we have dropped raiding to two nights a week per team instead of three.

We are attempting to make Sunday nights a 25 man raiding night.

Mon, Wed

Tanks (Brootis*, Echelon, Persephonia)
Heals (Goodhope, Azami, Petromight*, Psyrin)
DPS (Cakey, Fierce, Raithin, Philip, Flame)

Tues, Thurs

Tanks (Baldee, Hodann, Brootess, Angryson*)
Heals (Brizzle, Nubbykins, Goodlife*,Cupcakeplz*, Legnase*)
DPS (Kortus, Dos, Shadram, Mehlani, Cynica, Dikaiosune )

*Alt.

There are alts on both teams, and we need to replace them with mains as time progresses; the sooner the better.

There is no A or B team, as our currently experienced raiders have been dispersed through both raiding schedules.

Teams are now "Tuesday team" and "Wednesday team."

As you can see we need healers and tanks on both teams; if one of the current tanks or healers is not able to make it, we have to replace them with an alt; we would prefer to keep as many mains in raids as possible.

These lists are not all inclusive; spots will become vacant based on attendance, and we would love nothing more than to have a third team running while we raid, but as of right now because of attendance it does not seem possible.

If you have questions please contact Fierce or Brootess in guild chat or via PM.

Last edited:
Well this answers my question in the other thread :p Cool so I"m down for Monday/Wed nights....I'll do my very best to be there and let you know when I will not be able to make it.

Back