NEW PRAYERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LITSAFALDA

Prayer Angel, Moderator
Hey guys,

I know some like me like to use this area instead of posting in the open forums. I am requesting that if you post a prayer here that you would do me the favor of also emailing it to me
(litsafalda@yahoo.com).

The reason being is for now I will be in charge of the new prayer newsletter and what to get the whole toj/cga together as we've planned.

Some people don't even know we have our own closet to pray in. Blessings "Angel"

Its funny how God works and moves you to where you need to be, I wanted to add this for Angel.......

James 5:13-18
The Prayer of Faith

13Is any one of you in trouble? He should pray. Is anyone happy? Let him sing songs of praise. 14Is any one of you sick? He should call the elders of the church to pray over him and anoint him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. 16Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.
17Elijah was a man just like us. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years. 18Again he prayed, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth produced its crops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back