New pc game

G

Hey guys! I just recently purchased Ghost Recon and the expansion Desert Siege for it. Does anyone play this game online that I could play with? Everyone else hates me on it cause I'm horrible!!
sad.gif

Ya, I have Ghost Recon, and both expansion packs. I've played it once - my system isn't "all that" anymore with these new games. I think if I get a new video card, I will be in good shape. I still have a GeForce 2 MX w/32MB RAM....bleh.

Not lately, but I've played the game quite a bit. Just once online though, the people seemed to be about the average community of starcraft, "Blank blank blankety blank blank blankin n00b blank blank" It was blankin annoying.

I have a radeon 9000 128 mb card and it rox! And the guy who I played with last night seemed pretty nice...he just kicked me off because my connection was horrible.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shark @ Feb. 06 2003,9:25)]the people seemed to be about the average community of starcraft, "Blank blank blankety blank blank blankin n00b blank blank"
Starcraft? o_O

If anything, Starcraft now mostly consists of "BGH 4 L1F3, f00" script kiddies and elitist jerks who won't bother to take a minute to explain to the "lesser creatures" what "micro" means.

Then, of course, there's channel "public chat christians" on Battle.net US East.
biggrin.gif
Of course, it hasn't been very active lately, but perhaps it's time for it to see revival...

If only Halo would get released for computer...

I gotta say guys, lately I've been playing Age of Mythology like crazy. Call me a heretic, but it's super fun, and if you've ever played WC/SC then you'll pick it up pretty fast. Anyone play already?

Back