New Member thanks...

madapostle

Hey all. I appreciate everyone's help over the last few weeks. It's a blessing to feel you are a part of something much bigger than yourself.

My name is Tracy and I am the assistant Pastor of Calvary Chapel Eastside in Colorado Springs. A couple of the guys from the church (Santoluz & Proudfoot) got me into this. It's a blast.

Anyway, just want to thank all.
Peace and Grace,
Madapostle

Hi Madapostle, great to have you join us! What class/toon name are you planning to play as your main and its spec?

I, too, have been in Redeemed for a short time and I am very appreciative of the help and friendship I have received.

My name is Sam and I have been playing WoW for over a year now. I am also a member of another Christian guild that has a forum hosted in this same sight, The Forgiven. I came to Stonemaul to experience the pvp portion of WoW and I must say, I really do like it.

I do not want to abandon my friends on Terenas in The Forgiven, so I intend to keep playing both servers. I do have lots of fun in both!

Thanks again for the friendship!

Hi Madapostle, great to have you join us! What class/toon name are you planning to play as your main and its spec?

His Paladin's name is Madapostle and he's still fairly low level so I don't think he's decided on a spec to stick with yet. He also has a hunter that he wants to transfer over, I don't know the name of that character but he's in the 30ish range as well.

I, too, have been in Redeemed for a short time and I am very appreciative of the help and friendship I have received.

My name is Sam and I have been playing WoW for over a year now. I am also a member of another Christian guild that has a forum hosted in this same sight, The Forgiven. I came to Stonemaul to experience the pvp portion of WoW and I must say, I really do like it.

I do not want to abandon my friends on Terenas in The Forgiven, so I intend to keep playing both servers. I do have lots of fun in both!

Thanks again for the friendship!

The guys at Forgiven are an upstanding bunch!

As a fellow new-member, I bid you welcome to Redeemed! =) Feel free to contact me in game for any help or advice about paladins!

Back