new app

Loneshadow

Hey all, I applied on the guild site to join. Planning on probably playing a marauder at this point. My wife will probably be playing too but dunno what she'll want to be. We are from the Oklahoma City area.

Is Soulscar the name you used? There are a couple new ones that have showed up, so I just wanted to make sure I got the right one. We're happy to have you!

Ok, I got you. Feel free to have your wife apply whenever you are ready for that, too.:)

Welcome! Always great to see a husband and wife team!

Time is drawing nearer to open beta, and things are getting more exciting! Great to see the guild growing.

I thought they said there will be no open beta?

They are going to be doing Open Beta Weekends in September, kinda. They will be sending out "massive" amounts of invites but mostly only on the weekends. They made it sound like they were pretty much sending invites out to almost everyone that is registered on the site and has done the pc spec scans.

In an interview, Daniel Erickson, lead writer of SWTOR revealed that there would be no Open Beta but there would be a closed beta with a large invite. No where near the size of the player base tho. He did say it would happen very close to the launch.

The Beta Weekends in September are basically Open Beta, but you need to be invited for them.

Personally I'd say not to play a class you plan on playing in the final as to not have to repeat a bunch of story.

I'd probably try one of the classes that I might play a lot, actually, because I'd like to compare them and figure out which one I'm actually going to like more if possible. And I don't mind repeating story... I've replayed KOTOR a LOT of times.

Back