Need to see some activity

Hescominsoon

CGA\TOJ Hosting Manager
I am watching other folks including gfc members goto other servers and not heading to ours. Should i just abandon the server project due to lack of membership and interest?

No HCS. I hop on whenever I can. However killing bots gets old when no one else comes to play. :p

Of course, when I get online and its 11 pm your time, I can't expect to see you. :p

Don't worry, it will take time for us to build up activity. Your jumping the gun when it comes to killing the server already.

Did we make an announcement on the main page of the forums?

i did..just need to get gfc on the server. Right now it's me you gen and talon(and he not gfc he helped build it though)

I hop on whenever I can. However killing bots gets old when no one else comes to play.

I probably will never hop on an empty server to play with bots, I check to see if anyone is in there, and check it periodically afterwards..

Also, I will have connection issues for a few weeks coming soon.

I have gotten on a few times in the afternoon and killed bots for a few hours but it got old. Although right now i am helping my brother move so i won't be playing until Saturday possibly if i live then lol.

I'll be trying to hop on as often as possible. Sadly I have a lot going on in my life right now. I'll explain more as soon as I can sit down and type.

Back