[toj.cc]phantom

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator

Plus I was wondering the going rate for a few things;

Armor of Salvation
Club of a Thousand Bears
Grail of Might
Shredder's Talons

Thank you so much in advance!

I could be mistaken, but I don't think the club of a thousand bears is really worth anything. That said, I've been wrong before. Now, as for price checks, you can always check a couple websites out:

http://www.gwauctions.org/ is a site you can look at prices using the search function and you don't have to have an account. However, if you have an account it's a great way to buy and sell swag.

Alternatively:

http://argos.soft.free.fr/GwEstimator/ is a site that scans the chat logs in Kamadan for the name of an item you looking for. Using that you can see what people are charging/paying for an item.

Yeah, but it's also the hammer that you have to wield to complete the quest to get it. It's a gold...I want to say it does 5-5 damage? Just a guess without going to the wiki.

[checking the wiki]

Sorry, 15-15.

Purples
(Usually all merch fodder but never hurts to ask!)

Golds

Help PCing this stuff guys, never was good at doing it myself anyway!

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Sorry, none of the purples are worth saving. I also could not see the items in your 2nd picture, it's just too small to make out. Generally, none of the purples are worth taking the time to sell. They're a dime a dozen and you'll just waste time trying to find a buyer. The only exception that I can think of would be a purple Crystalline Sword that is an extremely rare drop from a Fow or Sorrow's Furnace quest reward chest.

Some of the golds you've posted also are not maxed stats. If a weapon doesn't at least have maxed stats it's automatically worthless.

Nowadays perfect weapons are so common that's it tough to find buyers for most items unless you have a rare, cool looking skin. Most of those would be end-chest rewards from dungeons or some of the HoM weapons.

www.gwauctions.org has a nice price checker as well. They've saved the bids from every item that has sold on their site and it's searchable. You can check recent sales to see what the current prices are.

So if it has max stats should i salvage the mods and sell the weapon? And if not max just merch it?

BTW That site looks much better then GuruAuction...is it? I like guru but they have soooooooooo many rules on their forums so I'm constantly scared of being banned for something to and their pictures have been broken for a year or two.

Last edited:
Back