Need some new armor!

the_great_eskimo_pie

Former Official Thread Killer
Yep, My Droknars Warrior armor was starting to get a little old. Plus the pig head on it was really annoying.

So I decided it was time to start upgrading!

I'm going for the Elite Platemail Armor Now. So far I managed to snag the Breastplate and the gauntlets.

At 15k per piece, it can get expensive... Plus the materials!

So far, for just those two pieces I have spent roughly 40k... My whole savings. Now I need to go hunting to earn some gold. :D So expect to see me on occasionally, if you need help, give a yell and I'll go a hunting on any mission you need help with!

I'm not sure if I have my stuff anymore or not... If I do, I should be able to load up GW and give any of my stuff to any of yall.. I do not play any longer... Or if you want my un and pw eskimo I'll give that to you...

Got the Leggings, Just the Shoes and the Helmet to go! Thoguh I'm out of money once more. :p

I first read this message in my email box after it was sent through the thread notification system, and out of context I thought it was from one of your spiritual armor threads instead of this one, so my initial response was "Whoa -- those cost money? What did I miss?!" :D

I first read this message in my email box after it was sent through the thread notification system, and out of context I thought it was from one of your spiritual armor threads instead of this one, so my initial response was "Whoa -- those cost money? What did I miss?!" :D

Hehe. Yeah, no Its my GW armor. :) THe Elite platemail looks soo much better. :D

I'm not sure if I have my stuff anymore or not... If I do, I should be able to load up GW and give any of my stuff to any of yall.. I do not play any longer... Or if you want my un and pw eskimo I'll give that to you...

That is yoru call Tim. :) If you are not going to play, I don't mind logging in and emptying out your storage. I'm sure we can find people who need stuffs.

Back