Need Some Help

[toj.cc]phantom

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
I need;

282 Bones

And

40 E. Leather

I really only have two things to trade; a Necrid Horseman and a Heket Warrior minipets. If you can help, let me know.

dude just farm up gates of kryta mission and salvage stuff from there. in 2 runs you'll have all the bones. the leather is a little harder but yeah >.>

dude just farm up gates of kryta mission and salvage stuff from there. in 2 runs you'll have all the bones. the leather is a little harder but yeah >.>

I wasn't really worried about the bones. The E. Leather is what I really need. I just don't have time to farm, because I go to school durning the day and work third shift.

two questions

You still need those items, i am not sure because i havent been here for a while, but if you do, i will see if i have some. also, what are E. Leathers?

I'm willing to accept help from anyone in the game. I'll be on from 12-5 today, my xfire id is tojphantom.

I have some E. Leather, if you still need it...but it'd be a while before im back from my exile...so yeah...either patience or just see if some other guildies can help, sorry if this don't really help.

I have not gotten on too much lately except for PvP! Sorry! But add me on your xfire I am one2dredd and just shoot me a message when you see me one and I can log in real fast and get you some leather!

Back