Need some Christian gw support

Adurospark

Hiya everyone! I've been scouring the web for a bit looking for some Christian gamers that are still actively playing Guild Wars. I have been playing for a few months now (yes, yay for me being late to join in on the bandwagon haha). I am currently part of a secular guild, but am seeking some Christian structure and support as I try to stay firm in my faith and witness to my guild. I would be overjoyed if any of you guys happened to still be active.

Thank you very much for your time and God bless.

Bunch of Christians doing GW - not just SOE/SoE - a number of guilds in our alliance and others out there as well.

Hey Aduro! Welcome to our forums! Glad to see the Internet brings people here still :)

You are always welcome to our community, whether you decide to join SoE/SOE Alliance or stay with your own guild. I'd also encourage you to visit the other parts of the Christian Gamers Alliance and the Tribe of Judah, both of which can be found by exploring different parts of these forums. They are great networks for a myriad of different games and genres and the best Christian gaming network I know.

Back