Name Thread

ursen

Officer SOE/LoE/Where's "here"?
Ok I thought we had one, but a search doesn't make it come up. If you find a funny, strange, or eye catching(at least to you)name, I would like to hear it. Bad puns especially appreciated. What brought it to mind was a terrible pun name I found in GTOB today:
Sindy Looper

Last edited:
This wasn't in game - but on a road sign I saw last weekend

Dairy Heir

I have seen some since the Halloween events started, but they were all VERY inappropriate. Funny, but inappropriate. On a completely unrelated note, their seems to be a lot more racist in GW that I first though. :)

Found some good ones...

1.) Pimple Stink Skin
2.) Well Rofl My Waffle.
(He was recruiting for ROCK another Christian guild. Nice guy too.)

This was of interest to me:
E Cole Eye a ranger I think. My other half thinks that along the same line one should be named Eco Lie. Might have to purchase another slot just for that

I like bad puns.

Assasin - The Penalty of Sin - sure, it means death, which is appropriate, but also implies with Christ there can be life
Necromancer - Become Born Again - Obvious MM double meaning, but the irony is he'll (one day maybe?) be LDoA
Ranger - Brave Sir Ryan - he bravely runs away
Future Norn - The Last Bearbender

Speaking of future toons - just remember to get all your awful pun names in now, Asuran you get them before they're all taken. I'd highly recommend something referencing the 2nd amendment for a Norn.

I think i know the Waffle fella. He's in our Alliance.

The best one i've seen ingame is a female necromancer named "Daddys Lil Nitemare"

I was playing Jade Quarry this weekend and found one monk doing speed enchants named "Turtle Racer" and another monk named "Conditions Are Bad."

I tried to grab "Dont Daze Me Bro" for my monk, but it was already taken. :(

Back