My Vision, ideas

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
Guys so far i think ToJ has done excellent in what we have been WANTING to do, but i have also seen us flaw up some too. i guess my vision is to see ToJ move more toward ministry and not just what we can do, but doing everything with excellents instead of just mediocore. we may be doing it now, and i just do not know, but thats just my Idea that we start doing things and not abdoning them when they get hard and everything.

definitely. I always try to see something out to its end. I think that ToJ has really stepped up a gear since it has started to move towards ministry. We just need to think on som egood projects.

*nod* I have a list of goals for the remainder of 2003 that I'll be putting before the Council soon. Everyone can expect some improvements in both CGA and ToJ as soon as we assign more staff for both and bust a move!

I also think, taking into account the response we are having in the prayer/praise and mentorship area, that ministry related activities will be the way to go...... as rizz said...we just need some good practical projects ....

Back