My testimony

• Thread starter Thread starter JT_
  • Start date Start date
J

JT_

When I registered, there was a space for me to type my testimony. I wrote a really nice (and completely true) story of my life.

I am just wondering why it wasn't added to the Member Testimony sections.
rock.gif

Mail rizz about that, look in his profile for his E-Mail address. That spot on the application is not really for having the testimony posted, but for letting Rizz get an idea of who you really are and wether or not you belong here.

There was a post awhile ago about Testimonys and if you wanted yours in the section to send it to someone, thinking it was Rizz.

The testimony section at the moment is just to assure me that the person joining toj is christian.

We have been considering having a full testimony section and i will get the ball rolling for that right now..

*waves hands to get everyone's attention* I'll be opening a Testimonies Section on the Christian Gamers Alliance web site as soon as I can appoint someone to maintain it. It would require little or no HTML experience, just a few free hours a week (probably not even that much) and would come with a Super-Nifty™ free @cgalliance.org e-mail address. =D

So, if anyone's up for helping me with this, please send me an e-mail at tek7 AT cgalliance DOT org.

I recom that will cause a good trouble btwn amorph and tek..

*runs and takes cover*
"I'm in position!"
*no replies...*

Back