Moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madeline

Just to let you all know why you haven't seen Lechuza and me very much - our health has gotten bad, and we are moving around mid-June. Things are chaotic here to say the least.

Hoping we will be back on and playing after everything calms down a bit (we are thinking end of June).

Miss you guys! :D

Mad
You and Lechuza take y'all's time we will be praying for you and don't worry about MSC for now just work on getting things straightened out and come back.

Date has been set - we lose internet later today and moving on the 30th. Hope to be back online 1st week of July. Miss you guys!

UPDATE - We have moved to the East Coast and getting settled. Don't have our computer set up yet (using my mom's for this post) and getting ready to get more settled. Taking us a while.

Looks like things are slow on the board right now. Everyone okay? Have a wonderful 4th of July!!

/waves

Not sure, I don't usually poke my head here too often.

But, it does seem slower since Summer.

Looks like things are slow on the board right now. Everyone okay? Have a wonderful 4th of July!!

One reason it slow, here in Texas it is near 100 every day now. Mad I sure glad to hear that y'all are doing fine can't wait to see y'all again.

It is way cooler here in Maryland - temps in 80s with really cool breeze. I forgot how good it feels since living in TX for several years. The trees really help. I remember the heat and I feel bad for those still in TX - felt like standing in a blow dryer in the Dallas area, hot wind... ugh.

Still don't have our computer up yet - this house was built in 1902 and the outlets aren't in every room. We are consulting an electrician (as you know, codes are different in every state) to see about getting a grounded outlet set up. Things are moving slow. Still have to get our stuff stored and out of the way.

Miss you guys. Hope to be online ingame soon. :D

Whoo HOO! We are back up and running. Thanks to my mom, we have an old PC that is being pressed into service, so we will be able to run together (hubby & I).

Give us a couple days to iron out the bugs and update and we should be playing this week!

Wheeee!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back