*MoG* Announces BiG Beta

• Thread starter *MoG*=Meg=Cpt.Forgiven_One
  • Start date
M

*MoG*=Meg=Cpt.Forgiven_One

Hello Everyone
I wanted to stop in and introduce myself.I am with a group of gamers who like yourselfs loves the Lord and want to spread His word throughout the gaming world.We are *MoG* Men of God.We have recently finished up our IHL (In House League) season and maybe opening up our league to outside groups under the heading BiG (Blessed internet Gamers) League.With that in mind we wanted to beta test our league and its rules with a select group of clans that we know will want to have the same fun as us without the headaches of foul screen names and foul language on the servers.We have a few in mind and your clan is one of them.If you think you may be interested please stop by our website and post your interest in the community forums.This will probably be a minimum 6v6 format, but if more show up we can increase numbers, as we always have members standing by.If you have any further questions or concerns please post here or visit or forums.Our website can be found in my signiture.Thanks and God bless...

Welcome to our forums...I will certainly take another look round your site with all this info floating about..

Having gone through your membership process it is clear to see that mog have a great system set up and have a good bunch of ppl willing to serve the mog vision.
Great work guys.. sadly i was denied membership due to being in toj but i (and im sure toj) still would like get alongside with any initiatives you may be running..

god is bigger than any 3 letter abbreviation..:)

Aye, I'd definitely like to see Tribe of Judah get involved in BiG.

I'm guessing this is a Counter-Strike league? Counter-Strike is still our most active sub-chapter (though activity has waned since this spring) so we should be able to put together a team. Of course, this is all up to Elite and the others in charge of ToJ: CS.

Thanks for your interests and I look forward to further communications with you.Tek7, right now this is just something the BF1942 division is working on, but if it is successfull it may be spread to the other divisions.Right now I believe we have about 8 to 9 different game divisions that are within *MoG*.I will let the CS division commanders know of your clan and maybe they can contact you all for a scrim sometime or you can go to their website www.menofgod.us/cs and click on the challenge link to setup a scrim.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (*MoG*=Meg=Cpt.Forgiven_One @ Sep. 16 2003,2:31)]Tek7, right now this is just something the BF1942 division is working on, but if it is successfull it may be spread to the other divisions.
Ah, excellent! We have a Battlefield 1942 chapter as well, though it isn't as active as our CS section. Still, I'd like to see if we could round up some ToJ members to participate.

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Que Pasa @ Sep. 16 2003,7:01)]Is it JUST bf1942 or does it include Road to Rome and Secret Weapons?
We do have a Secret Weapons Server up and running but Road to Rome is not currently in our rotation.Alot of our members did not get the RtR expansion so we do not use it in our IHL or server rotation.With the buzz thats all around on the SW expansion, once more of our members have it, we will be adding it to our rotation.It maybe be added to the BiG league once it has been out for a while to let more people have the oppprtunity to get it.Also, you can find our server IP's for each of our gaming divisions on its respective website.All of our websites begin with www.menofgod.us then just add a backslash and the intials for the game.A few examples would be BF1942 www.menofgod.us/bf or Counter Strike www.menofgod.us/cs.

Back