Merry Christmas

Halonic

My lack of storage space is your good fortune. Here is a list of free items. These items are generally speaking worth less than 10k each. I don't want to bother with trying to sell them.

Rules:
No reserving items here on the forum. These are first-come-first-served in game. Just tell me in-game what you want and its yours.

One item per person. If I have items left after a couple of days I will repost so that you can get a second item.

Unlike my other giveaways, you are welcome to take these items to sell if you so desire. Usually I just say for personal use only. I could care less what you do with these.

Merry Christmas.

Smiting Rod, req. 8, energy +5>50

Vampiric Wicked Blade req. 8, +15 dmg always, armor -10 while attacking, max vampiric

Time Eater (green)

Truncheon req. 12 Blood, halves skill recharge of spells (10%), energy +5>50

Shocking Morning Star Axe of Defense, req. 8, +15 dmg always, -10 armor while attacking

Dual Winged Axe, req. 10, inscribable

Sword Pommel of Fortitude +24 health

Furious Dual Gothic Axe of Shelter, req. 8, +15 (stance), double adrenaline (9%), +7 armor

Korvald's Chakram (green)

Cruel Cleaver of Enchanting, req. 8, +15 dmg (enchanted), 20% enchantment mod

Barbed Morning Star Axe of Fortitude, req. 9, +15 dmg always, -5 energy, +29 fortitude

Tanzit's Cleaver (green)

Villnar's Glove (green)

Handsmasher (green)

Brohn's Holy Rod (green)

Fellblade, req. 11, +20% dmg (hexed)

Neoli's Contagion

Minor Vigor Rune

Spear Grip of Fortitude +24 health

Max req. 9 Scythe, inscribable (Embossed or Ancient...your choice)

Galigord's Stone Scroll (green)

Last edited:
There is something Halonic needs. I know that's hard to believe. I give lots of stuff away and don't ask for much. Here is your chance.

Skull Jujus, pretty please.

There is a collector in Factions that gives a good Death Magic Lotus Staff that I like. He requires three Skull Jujus. These drop from the Gakis (which I think are the funniest looking enemies in the game).

Olias is my MM Hero and I have equipped many Olias' with staffs already. What brought this on is the Master of Whispers. I have tried him as a Blood Necro and tried him as a SS Necro. I don't like the way he plays either.

It is my intention to equip BOTH as Minion Masters. I know this sounds superfluous but humor me.

Thanks in advance.

There is something Halonic needs. I know that's hard to believe.
:eek: The great and mighty Hal is needing something! ;)
we will see what we can do.

It is my intention to equip BOTH as Minion Masters. I know this sounds superfluous but humor me

pff, mine have always been both MM's. Tho its because i havent had any skills for necro,:rolleyes: but now that i have some faction i accualy got some elites for them.:cool:

In my quest to farm a Rago's staff...I have acquired several items that I'd be happy to give to guildies. Just Whisper me while in game ... first come first serve

Gordac's Holy Rod, Fire 11-22 HSR 10% HCT 10%

Grognar's Defender, armor 16 (Tactics) +45 health in stance, -2 dmg in stance

The Shadestone +12 energy, HCT 10%, +30 health

Handsmasher +15energy 11-22 (req 9 dom), HCT insp. 20% HSR 20% +30 health

Malion's Shield Armor 16 (Tactics) +45 health when enchanted, -2 dmg when enchanted

Thorgall's shield armor 16 (Strength), -2 dmg when enchanted, reduce weakness by 20%

Malinon's skull crusher 19-35, 15>50, +1 hammer mastery, lengthens weakness

Malinon's malign hammer 19-35, +15 while in stance, +30 health, lengthens deep wound by 33%

Back