Map Cycle

Which maps should be removed, which should be added?

• cs_seige (remove)

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • de_storm (remove)

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • de_survivor (remove)

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • de_chateau (remove)

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • de_nuke (add)

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • de_cpl_fire (add)

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • de_cpl_mill (add)

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • de_cpl_strike (add)

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

DBKiLlA

Ok, the server usually empties whenever the following maps come:

(Starting with the worst)
cs_seige
de_storm
de_survivor
de_chateau

I think that these maps should be removed from the map list..

Also, I think the following maps should be added:

1. de_nuke (This map has been voted in soo much that it is almost part of the map cycle.. a lot of people like it)

2. de_cpl_fire, de_cpl_mill, de_cpl_strike (I think these maps would be a good addition to the cycle, because there are many new teams emerging out of toj that are going into cal. These are fun maps that a lot of people will enjoy, and it will also benefit the growth of new cal teams).

I think this would make toj better..

VOTE NOW!! CHOOSE ALL OPTIONS THAT YOU WANT! :)

If you do not want any changes, say so in a post here.

Last edited:
i dont care about the map cycle anymore....if anything needs to be fixed its the hit registration

If there is sufficient votes on this then i will take the revisions to the admins to look at. We have discussed this before and it is getting me tired all over. SO just vote and after that if nothing happens, live with it.

Rizz, ur the best guy i ever knew now T_T at least now someones looking into at least thinking about the public opinion.

b-man, check to my rates guide, it will if not make the registration better, it'll help it.

im running rate 20000, cl_cmdrate 101, cl_updaterate 60-101(i try anything between there) and ex_interp .01 and most of my shots still dont register on our server....so i dont think its a problem with my rates

survivor is a decent map i think, so i left that unchecked. i did add strike/mill not so much with fire, i hanvt played that in forever. but i did vote to remove chateau, seige, and storm.

I checked everything ToJ would be ub3r then :) I don't dislike survivor to the extent that I hate it but it definitely does empty the server and would not mind seeing it go and adding all those maps would be great :) I agree with flash

With the recent changes, I don't think he is. I'll bring it up in the server admins forums for Parakletos to look at.

I am all for removal of: siege, storm, and maybe either chateau or survivor.

I would like to see nuke definitely added on rotation, along with de_cpl_mill,

has this topic gotten enough votes to be in review or consideration? or could we move it to the general forum because I don't think many people have read, and/or voted on this topic cause they don't check into the server forum

Back