Maher's new main

xpunginator

So, I'm switching my main to
Xpunginator (with that funky o symbol that looks like a cross on top)
Feel free to cancel out Maher's DKP
Thx

It has a bit more to do with my personal group dynamics. With Maher and Smaug I've gotten my share of dps (quite uber) and healing (woot go priests!). I want to be able to tank stuff (esp 5 mans for my friends/alts) and since Maher didn't have much to lose, I thought doing some raids with Xpung would be the best way to set that up. Neither Gala nor Bax could make me quit hunter if that's what I Really wanted to keep doing =P

It has a bit more to do with my personal group dynamics. With Maher and Smaug I've gotten my share of dps (quite uber) and healing (woot go priests!). I want to be able to tank stuff (esp 5 mans for my friends/alts) and since Maher didn't have much to lose, I thought doing some raids with Xpung would be the best way to set that up. Neither Gala nor Bax could make me quit hunter if that's what I Really wanted to keep doing =P

dont lie, gala maybe..
bax is just to evil.
:eek:

Hey tree, that's not fair. we have a number of good 80 hunters in our guild. and i'm not /deleting. just switching mains. I hate to miss anyone, but we have
Galatians
Fistoffury
Xaveor
Daelimar
Samboe
sounds like more than one hunter to me =D

Haha! Yeah, we do have a good amount of hunters, just usually not at the same time. We also got Azami back! YAY! But srsly... I think we have 1 rogue. Just ohbob?

But I will say it's great to be a shaman right now. For the T7/7.5 stuff I'm only up against warriors and hunters! So i've got like a 30% chance of getting it!

But I will say it's great to be a shaman right now. For the T7/7.5 stuff I'm only up against warriors and hunters! So i've got like a 30% chance of getting it!

While that is true, since your token only has 3 classes listed it only drops 30% of the time. Paladin, Priest, Warlock tokens also only drop 30% of the time. The token with 4 classes listed drops 40% of the time.

Reall the DK, Druid, Mage, Rogue token only has 3 classes trying for pieces right now anyways lol. The only rogues I can think of are Luart and Ohbob.

While that is true, since your token only has 3 classes listed it only drops 30% of the time. Paladin, Priest, Warlock tokens also only drop 30% of the time. The token with 4 classes listed drops 40% of the time.

Reall the DK, Druid, Mage, Rogue token only has 3 classes trying for pieces right now anyways lol. The only rogues I can think of are Luart and Ohbob.

Good point, proud. By factoring in the drop rate of his token, it probably means that tree only has a 20-25% chance of getting the piece. Warriors and hunters aren't the most common classes in our raids right now.

Back