Looking for shadow tailors

FiremanThul

My lock is now 36, and I plan on taking him to 70.. I'm already at 280 tailoring and also plan on making the shadoweave set when I get there.

I'm accumulating mats as I go, so that hopefully by the time I hit 70 I have enough shadowcloth to make all three pieces. If there would be anyone out there willing to help me with this quest by making shadow cloth for me (and if there are shadow tailors out there willing to give me both, bless you). I know it takes 4 days per cloth, and i need 26, so please let me know if you can help :)

Thanks in advance!

Reasonable is a Shadowcloth profession for now. Post on the forums if you want me to make any for you if you have the mats. I haven't played her in quite a while now so I won't be on to ask in guild chat.

I'm not a shadowcloth tailor, but I'm still getting skillups from them. If you would supply the primal fire (little hard for a fire mage to grind them), I'll supply the rest of the mats for you.

Reason I have mats for a few cloth, let me know if you want me to just drop it in the mail for yah

I haven't been on here in quite a while, so please excuse my lateness of getting back to this post. If you would like to drop them in the mail sometime today, I'll log on w/Reasonable this evening and make them for you.

Take care,

Chris

I hit 350 tailoring last night, and made the mistake of creating my first set of cloth before turning in the quest back in Shatt. So instead of getting two pieces of cloth, I have only one. If that one is helpful to you I would be happy to send it along.

Also, I really don't want to cut in line, but when you are done getting all your cloth made, I could use some help expediting the creation of my frozen shadoweave set. I would be happy to not only provide the mats but even compensate you for using your cooldown. Let me know though, I sincerely don't want slow down your helping Mike out.

The first time, I think you *have* to create the cloth as part of the quest. After you complete the quest, then you get double cloth for your specialty.

Ok I don't feel quite so bad then. Well my next cooldown is up tonight. By the way can I craft the two other types of cloth (forget their names) without affecting the cooldown on my shadowcloth?

spellcloth and primal mooncloth. correct, you can make all three pieces without locking yourself out of any of the others.

Back