LF netherscale crafter

Alias

Some of you may have heard my plea on guild chat of late, but I figured I'd put it up here as well. After much farming, I have finally gathered all mat to craft a Thick Netherscale Breastplate. Unfortunately, finding someone able to make has proved the most difficult 'farming' task. I know Daire has the recipe, but she's also away right now.

So, if anyone knows of someone able to make this marvelous epic for me, please let me know.

Thanks in advance

She is gone, but if you ask really nice she might let Scott get on her account and make it. But I don't know if her account is active.

Her account is active, but the hangup would be whether or not she has a primal nether, and if so, if it's already slated to be used by someone else.
\
*edit*

I checked the SGA crafter's database. Daire is the only person that had indicated that she could make it.

Hey, I like your picture Nia is so cool.

I am pretty sure I have a nether in my bank somewhere -- if you want to offer a small donation that would be super (I do buy patterns which can be expensive) Can also craft cobrascale gloves (duno If I listed those yet or not..i got the pattern pretty close to when I left)

Anyways, I'll call scott and let him know whoever is 'alias' can get it whenever the log...I forget who alias is....anyway. so many darn hunters.

Back