LBRS

SamIam

The week is quickly being filled with guild events. UBRS on Monday, AD rep on Wed/Thu, ZG on Friday. Well, I'd like to add LBRS to the list as well- at least for a while.

We almost called off UBRS this past Monday because no one had the key. Luckily, Adam came home in the nick of time, jumped on his hunter, and off we went. Oh, wait. His hunter doesn't have the key either. So he left the raid, logged on his mage, joined the raid, flew to UBRS, opened the gate, left the raid, re-logged onto his hunter, joined the raid, and off we go nearly an hour late. Get the picture? We need more keys!

If we 10-man it, LBRS wouldn't take long at all. Many people have the unadorned seal; we just need to get the gems/jewels/watchamacallits. Priority should be given to those who have 2 gems, then those with 1 gem, then those with no gems. After a couple months we should have plenty of keys to spare. I hope. Oh, and it wouldn't hurt my feelings if my Magister's Bindings dropped either. :D

Which day would be best for those interested in participating?

We can always do this on Wednesdays until everyone gets their keys. ADRR don't need to have 2 nights atm. We can use Wednesdays for LBRS, and Thursdays for ADRR. That way we're free on Sun, Tues, and Saturday. But whatever works best. I don't think we should have events everyday, that's just my personal opinion. There should be time to ourselves. :)

I think we can do pretty much whatever night... even if it falls on a ADRR night... there might still be 5-8 of us that aren't going to be doing rep (I'm already honored on every character I play, so farming in EPL gains me nothing, TBH)

Along those lines, even if there are runs scheduled everynight, we're not a raiding guild. Making runs every night is not required. You should not feel obligated to come on a scheduled run if you don't want to come.

So for the sake of getting more UBRS keys, set raids whenever it's convenient for you, Kirk... just don't get your feelings hurt if there are some nights that people don't want to come.

I'll come along whenever I can, but the only thing that I'm looking for (at this point) is the Recipe: Greater Fire Protection Potion for Durruck. I've got mats for about 70 potions (so I can give them out to guildies at UBRS, sell when I go to MC, etc), and I'd really like to have it instead of hassling Anita or Mike to make them for me. The same mobs that drop your bracers are the ones that are holding my potion recipe...

Durruck said:
I think we can do pretty much whatever night... even if it falls on a ADRR night... there might still be 5-8 of us that aren't going to be doing rep (I'm already honored on every character I play, so farming in EPL gains me nothing, TBH)...

I'm honored with AD as well. I still farm in WPL and EPL though for Scourge Stone drops, runecloth for rep, and bonefragements/crypt fiend parts. This way I'll be ready for my Superior/Epic Armaments of the Dawn Quests. Sure, it's a slow process. But it is something to do while I have down time. :)

I'm up for doing LBRS whenever, as long as I'm online. Just snag me up. I already have the piece to put the gems in, whatever that is called. Now I just need the gems. lol. :p

I'd be up for LBRS to get keys or faction runs in the plaguelands. I should be on tonight (3 night hiatus, think I finally getting past the shakes...) so count me in for whatever.

Seven or eight of us ran through LBRS last night with mixed results. Of course we had problems with lag and DCs. Shuranda experienced some lag between her fingers and head and ran write up to 4 orcs to say, "Howdy!" One dead priest. Some had to leave "early" and some joined "late." At one point we had five mages, a hunter, druid, and priest. Can you say, "DPS?" And yes, that nutty gnome sent a fireball off in the wrong direction once again. I see a negative trend here for LBRS.

The objective here is to get peopled keyed. The person(s) with the most gems determines which boss(es) we focus on. Since Esua was the only one with a gem, we focused our attention on the first two bosses (his only gem was from the last boss). The gem dropped from the second boss for him on the first (and by far longest) run. We resest the instance two or three times and killed the first boss, but no gem. Oh well, we're one gem closer to achieving our goal.

Next week, we'll grind on the first boss until the gem drops for Esua. If he's not participating we'll work on another toon's key. Those with one or more gems getting priority. If no one has any, we'll roll and then focus on the winner to finish that key. In short, we do what we have to in order to complete the key for whomever has the most gems. Before you know it, we'll all be challenging each other to duels for the privelege of opening the doors to UBRS. :D

That was fun. I especially enjoyed the 5 mages. I hope to get keyed for no other reason then to help with my mage, 6 mages in lbrs, who needs a tank :)

Ah, finally LBRS :D - although Im away for a week at camp, I shall return on the 13th and will be ready to play hard for a week while my girlfriend is away!
It'd be sweet to get in a bunch of runs that week so LBRS will hopefully be one of them

[7F]Hawk said:
That was fun. I especially enjoyed the 5 mages. I hope to get keyed for no other reason then to help with my mage, 6 mages in lbrs, who needs a tank :)

In all actuallity, there is some truth to that. We could honestly AoE grind most of that place. lol

Let's plan on another LBRS run this Wednesday. If Esua is in, we'll farm for his last gem until he gets it; otherwise we'll clear all bosses until a gem drops. These are 10-man speed runs to get keyed for UBRS. Just for fun, we need to start timing the runs; how fast can we get to, and take down, the first boss? The more mages we have, the faster it will go.

If you have a mage, I encourage you to come. Just think what havoc we could reak with a hunter, two priests (one for samage, one for everyone else), and seven mages! For the HORDE!!! :D

Back