Laptop problems..

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
So minor speed bump in the GW2 hype. My laptop is fried and to need a new one. So for the time being I'm going to have to be really intentional in getting to the library computers to work on Low stuff. Just wanted to let you all know.

Yea i'll be shopping around trying to find a deal. In the mean time I've submitted a request to change the forums so hopefully that will.come through soon.

Purchased this laptop earlier today, praying it'll be here in time for the Beta weekend, but most likely I'll get it next week. I'll be on a friend's computer playing GW2 this weekend if worse comes to worse.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not a HP. Although come to think of it there is a lot there for the price. Don't forget to burn your recovery discs right away and hide them in a safe place. And the free program CCleaner can be of some help in prying loose the unnecessary bloat ware that will come with it.

Last edited:
Looks good, Stc. You will enjoy your new machine. I just upgraded bios and drivers on my Dell getting ready for this weekend.

THIS WEEKEND!! Can you believe we are finally here - even if it is just the first of several betas.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not a HP. Although come to think of it there is a lot there for the price. Don't forget to burn your recovery discs right away and hide them in a safe place. And the free program CCleaner can be of some help in prying loose the unnecessary bloat ware that will come with it.

Yea, my old machine was an HP and I had JUST purchased a replacement battery and power cord so I wanted to "save" some money and get another HP. I like them rather well, even with their pitfalls. I love CCleaner and have everything backed up as well. I figured since I'm aware of the problems I can manage them better and save some money.

Back