Karazhan

Ok, so we are going to begin Karazhan.

I am sure you are full of questions.

Here are a few answers...

We will go this Friday and Monday. The team will be set with alternates for this week. The team will consist of Redeemed members only.

If you want to go there will be requirements posted for classes. There will be materials requirements, meaning you will have to show up with potions or the mats for potions will need to be send to the guild bank so they can be made for you. This instance will be difficult. We want to do everything we can to ensure the sucess of the group and the guild. Therefore, you will be required to gather materials or gold. Once we suceed in the instance we will re-examine the different requirements.

We do hope to have more than one team going eventually. But, for now we will do one team to see the instance and understand the boss fights. We will then break into two teams or more.

The loot system for the time being is loot council. Meaning that a group of three people on the raid will decide the best way to distribute the loot for the first few runs until we set up system.

We are in the final stages of setting up requirements for the different classes. We have basically broken them down into Healing, Tanking, DPS-ranged and DPS-melee. You can be assured you will need blue items and gems to meet the requirements.

For instance, Priest and Druids (not sure on Pallies) will be required to have 300 intell, 300 spirit, +1000 to healing and +80mana per 5 seconds.

The first two fights of Karazhan are "gear" checks. This means you have to have the right level gear to kill the boss. It is not so much about team work. The later bosses are team work.

Karazhan Guide

Karazhan should be a source of pride for all of us, not just those going. There are very few guilds doing this instance. It shows what an incredible group of people you guys are to be able to accomplish this task!!

I look forward to all who want to go being able to go!

For those who did not hear...

last night we downed the first two bosses from Karazhan...

We made it to the third- Maiden of Virtue, but did not get passed her on three attempts then called it a night.

Sorry, I forgot to add -- Congrats on the progress! It IS super cool that we (can I say we? -- if not, "my friends") are in Karazhan, and I hope to hear about your progress Monday! As always, I'll be around with gems -- just got a new purple Nightseye with +spell dmg and +stam for all you uber DPSers out there!

Back