just saying HI!

djmeyette

Hello, and good morning, or afternoon or evening wither it may be.

My name is Dj, and i play Brood War so sit down and grab a cup of tea

I came to Lord a about 4 years or so ago

i was 13 then and Must say I didnt Know....Ok this whole Rhyme thing isnt working out.

so lets start with the basics,My Name Is Daryl Joseph Meyette, a 17 year old Senior at Bay city Central high-school ( public ). Michigan.

I got to say CGA, And TOJ is the most amazing thing i have ever seen, I always thought that being a Christian meant i couldnt have no fun lol, and i love to play video games.

So I would really like to just say righ off the bat, i think its TEK, who founded CGA and TOJ, whatever gave you the idea to combine the two coolest things in the world ( Jesus, and Video games), I would like to shake your hand.

A little more about me, I am in my Church's Music Ministry, i play the Guitar, Bass, Drums, lol whatever we need at that time. never took a single lesson on any of them,

Im going away to college next year, to Lake superior State university in Sault Saint Marie Michigan, And there is a club up there called His House which i plan to join and tell people about this " Alliance " Becuase like i said its the most amazing thing.

So With That said i hope to be posting on the forums a little bit more, And if anyone plays Brood War, Im usually on every eveining between 8-11 Eastern. in channel Op Cga, and my name is Dos)DJ so message me

Remember jesus Loves you! And So DO I!!

Remember jesus Loves you! And So DO I!!

you must of meet me or someone i know from Ozark Christian college because you are the FIRST person that i have seen/heard that has said this outside of myself and the people i started it with... cool...

if you want to shake tek's hand you are welcome to join us for the CGA convention in the end of may ^_^

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ April 04 2004,1:09)]Remember jesus Loves you! And So DO I!!
yeh only person he doesn't lub is meh. haha jk

welcome to CGA forums! be sure to check out ToJ forums, and join up! we do have a starcraft chapter and would like another person to join up in our little group
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LionOfJudah @ April 04 2004,9:09)]if you want to shake tek's hand you are welcome to join us for the CGA convention in the end of may ^_^
Ah, you beat me to it, LoJ.
smile.gif
The convention will be May 28, 29, and 30 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Be sure to check out the Convention Forum for more information!

ahh, your Dos)Dj, Yeah, if your into games Bw is the way to go. Hmm, might want to be careful about giving off loads of information over the internet to a forum you don't really know much about. I really don't want to scare you, but thats just internet rule #1 heh, that said, welcome to the forums...

Back