Just Bought Rift

Ezekiel 22:30

Well it looks like my plan to never get into another MMO has failed. At a friend's prodding I just bought Rift and we have made toons on the Sunrest server. I am looking forward to playing with my fellow Christians again, since playing WoW and WAR with you guys was a blast.

My wife and I have a newborn in the house so raids will probably be non-existant for me, but I look forward to killing some Deviants! (My buddy is in the same straights, new kid in the casa!)

I will get character name to you once I settle on a toon. After playing a Paladin type smack 'em healer in every MMO I have played, I want to try something new. I am thinking a rogue at the moment since I have never really tried one.

Anyway, God Bless and I hope to see everyone in game soon!

PS My buddy also joined ToJ for WoW, but cannot remember anything about what name he signed up with. I will try and help him when he is done with Chruch today.

Awesome. Welcome to Reborn!
My new little girl arrives in 2-3 weeks so I will be in the same boat as you are. :)

I remember you from WAR, glad to play along side you again!

All the classes are so fun, really hard to make a decision. Luckily you don't need more then 4 toons to try out all the souls.

Back