I've noticed some of my maps listed

Coolfat3459

I did a google search on a few of my maps to date and a few of my old maps for CS and saw a thread labeled "New Maps" in the search results. I saw several of my maps listed as newly installed maps. I thought this was pretty cool because I thought I was the only one who hosted my own maps.
I know theres probably a massive amount of maps so the likely hood of you knowing who I am is slim to none but I'm just interested. Does this place have a server? if so can i get the IP? Sorry if its already posted I went straight to making this tpoic.

Heh, our main cs 1.6 server IP is: hescominsoon.dyndns.org:27015 It has all 3500 maps loaded on it. Please tell me u made fy_dahishousez!?

Last edited:
No sorry thats not me. I made cs_winter_city, de_full_city, cs_nightmare_assault, ka_the_towers, ka_the_towers2, cs_big_city..... I'm not going to list them all.
3500 maps?! Gaw, my server only had about 150! Then I guess my petty few probably didn't stand out very much. Meh, was hoping I was popular :(

Coolfat3459 said:
No sorry thats not me. I made cs_winter_city, de_full_city, cs_nightmare_assault, ka_the_towers, ka_the_towers2, cs_big_city..... I'm not going to list them all.
3500 maps?! Gaw, my server only had about 150! Then I guess my petty few probably didn't stand out very much. Meh, was hoping I was popular :(
LOL

Wow, quite proficient in Hammer i see.

I've made one map in Hammer for cs Source, well, i'm almost done (but i've been almost done for 3 months) havent touched it.

There is about a total of 8000 maps out there for cs. We have 3500 of em installed, 10gbs worth. Toj temporary server also has all 3500 maps (took me weeks to upload to the account) 69.93.163.155:27017

I'm big on the mapping.

Hey, if you need help at mapping theres a great mapping community called TWHL. Though its not a christian community.

Back