Is it stress, or something else...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpfox

Firstly, like to warn anyone before reading this post.
Its not offensive, its just...weird...

Right now, my neck/right shoulder is sore cause I didnt get very good sleep, and I thought the new pillow would help...

I guess its common for everyone to have what I get.

Last night, I dreamt I was playing Counter-Strike, I was in the eyes of a CT(Counter Terrorist), anyways, I was in a firefight and someone threw a grenade at me, I jump away to try to dodge the grenade.

Next thing I noticed, I'm on the floor of my bed...awake. Jumping off my bed sure hurts...my whole bed collapes ontop of me as I was on the floor...

For a brief min, I just relized it was just a dream, so why am I on the floor...
rock.gif

Alot of these happen a couple times; like working 10 hours a day, 7 days a week, brutal!  I Dreamt I was working from work, making computers, boxing them. All the sudden, I made a huge mistake, and I yelled out, "Noooooo!"  

Next thing I noticed, I'm halfway to my door...awake, standing up...with my hands outwards like I was gonna catch something...  For a brief min, I just relized its was a dream, so why am I halfway to my door...  
rock.gif

Most of the time, when something bad goes wrong while asleep, I'm awake, just like that, *snap* , then I'd look around, to make sure if I was still here...around...living...

Those kind of dreams, I cant remember, but the ones like falling off my bed to being halfway to my bedroom door, their as clear as a window.

Heh, makes me sound I'm afraid of......err......hmm......

"Terrors are constant companion, it lerks in shadows, ready to strike at any moment.  Today, it chose me, yet somehow, I kept it together in that suffocating hospital.  I suppose I should be thankful for that..."

George Hamilton

My signature...

Ok, can anyone tell me if I'm not insane/paranoid:

a] I can see stuff before I see them; a moving object that was never moved, a moving shadow when I'm the only one in the house, disarray sounds (I can hear the little sounds when some cant), etc.

b] When I see ridged objects surround my room, I get super sensitivity; eg. can hear my own breath, screeches and other annoying sounds are very loud, the quietier the sound is, the louder i can hear it, my vision is.....well.....focused....  everything is moving too fast, cars buzzing away before i can see them, my movement slow...like if I was walking in slow motion, etc.

However, it last about almost 30 mins, then it goes back to normal time.

Once I'm in that state of super sensitivity, I can not go back to normal time, like a timed bomb; once it goes on, it cant be turned off.  Which does make me insane since I'm stuck with it till it wears off...

c] *Classified* due to religious facts.

You sound a little like me.

Do you have lights on when you sleep? I used sleep with the lights on a lot, it gave me terrible sleeps, but it kept the scary crap away.

Tell me something else, when you lie in complete darkness, do your eyes "cloud up" at all?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You sound a little like me.

Do you have lights on when you sleep? I used sleep with the lights on a lot, it gave me terrible sleeps, but it kept the scary crap away.

Tell me something else, when you lie in complete darkness, do your eyes "cloud up" at all?

Heh, I hope your not my age, cause that would sound too similar...
rock.gif

Does being temporarily blind count as "cloud up"?

why don't you look up some of the stuff that happens to you, ppl post about themselves and things they go through...maybe you'll find out what happened with them...etc.
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]ppl post about themselves and things they go through...maybe you'll find out what happened with them...etc.
wow.gif

Yes, I know what happened with the others, they became Christians! -_-

I, on the other hand, will not become a Christian. I'm not saying I wont be a Christian, I'm saying I dont want to be a Christian.

Which should be in a Religious Discussion or something similar..... -_-

Why dont I want to be a Christian?

Because my answers are, irrelevant...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]why don't you look up some of the stuff that happens to you

Where I am now, is how I got here. If I hadn't accepted a Christian clan 5 years ago, I wouldnt be here. I wouldnt of been a believer, heh.

I think she means type in some of your symptoms in to google or something and maybe find some other people that are going through the same thing. Maybe look up slep walking and bad dreams, I don't know.
But usually when I have a question I just type it in to google and usually someone else has already had that question on some forum out there on the internet.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Corpfox @ Jan. 28 2005,8:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You sound a little like me.

Heh, I hope your not my age, cause that would sound too similar...
rock.gif

Does being temporarily blind count as "cloud up"?

Yes.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mechboy @ Jan. 31 2005,10:02)]I think she means type in some of your symptoms in to google or something and maybe find some other people that are going through the same thing. Maybe look up slep walking and bad dreams, I don't know.
But usually when I have a question I just type it in to google and usually someone else has already had that question on some forum out there on the internet.
smile.gif
lol ty ghandi i did, b/c i do samething with google when i need an answer........unless I just didn't understand how that had to do with what i said hah okies
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I think she means type in some of your symptoms in to google or something and maybe find some other people that are going through the same thing. Maybe look up slep walking and bad dreams, I don't know.
smile.gif

- Eating while going to bed may cause nightmares.

-_-

Thats the only sympton I found that I have...

I may know why I have bad dreams, but I'm not allowed to say it here, heh. It involves my life, and your Christianity/Religion.

Technically, its not that I'm allowed, I just dont want to get another warning box below my avatar!
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Technically, its not that I'm allowed, I just dont want to get another warning box below my avatar!
mad.gif
OHH thats what those are....I was gonna ask you next time i saw u how u got em cuz they look cool.....ahem....moderator....I'll take one..:)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]OHH thats what those are....I was gonna ask you next time i saw u how u got em cuz they look cool.....ahem....moderator....I'll take one..:)

You cant get one, Knickerbockers, cause you are not rude. I can get them cause I am rude. I'm one of few people thats still has them in this forum, heh.

Ok, hear this out, it makes me insane:

My bedroom

Window closed and locked.
Door closed and locked.
Shelves closed.
Computer closed and locked.
Everything closed and some locked!

Next morning, there was a wasp in my bedroom, how did it get in my bedroom with everything closed!?
mad.gif

it was already in your room just behind your computer or shelves. Or it could of come through the vents. But I've had stuff like that happen to me too.
When I was young and had a bad dream I used to hold my crusifix and go back to sleep. Now even though I'm not christian I still sleep with my rosary under my pillow. I guess it makes me feel better.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Corpfox @ Jan. 31 2005,11:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]OHH thats what those are....I was gonna ask you next time i saw u how u got em cuz they look cool.....ahem....moderator....I'll take one..:)

You cant get one, Knickerbockers, cause you are not rude. I can get them cause I am rude. I'm one of few people thats still has them in this forum, heh.
lol...i bet jfreak would disagree
tounge.gif
..nah I'm rude...but most of the people here make it really hard to be..I donno...they're too nice to be rude to..haha come through my register at work being mean...you'll see rude like you never thought
wink.gif
I may not be rude...but I have a short temper, and am very impatient...I'm assuming that's not a good mix
rock.gif

I may not be rude...but I have a short temper, and am very impatient...I'm assuming that's not a good mix

Least your temper isnt as short as mine...

My temper is so short, once you make me mad, *censored*.

My temper is so short, if I found the punks that broke my bedroom window, I'd be in jail for manslaughter/1st;3rd degree murder(Killing more than 2 people)or/and worse. ;)

Since this is relative, hear this out:

I was in grade 11, people would usually eat at the classroom at lunch time. I had finished my 'studies' and went to eat at the classroom, the door was locked, but people were inside. They wouldnt let me in, not a problem, but...as soon as I was gonna leave, someone sticked his middle finger up at me from the classroom. Temper raged like my blood was boiling, I had a split-second thought, I wanted to punch the window-door to hit the person that sticked his middle finger at me. 1 second, I see the window-door, next second later, the window-door is smashed to pieces. I looked at my right hand, its covered with blood, I felt no pain what so ever. I had no idea how I did that......and I still do when I look at my scar hand.

I doubt somehow, I became from good to evil. Maybe a triggered reaction?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back