Intresting...

Odale

Tek7@Uni said:
Hm, I might call Elihu (who played as Riegwyn) today and see if I can unbury any memories of my time in Albion. Truth be told, I spent far more time in Midgard playing as Jhostav than in Albion playing as Sarengar.

I do vaguely remember spotting a white horse, long, long ago...

Tek played Daoc? You should come back!!! I think it would be cool to play along side ya.

~~Edit~~

And that white horse you speak of roamed Salisbury plains near Catacombs... i have seen it too.

Odale said:
Tek played Daoc? You should come back!!! I think it would be cool to play along side ya.
Aye, I certainly did. I played a Shadowblade in the beta the very day they implemented the class. I spent more time on Midgard than Albion, so I wasn't very involved with KotT, but I do have fond memories of forming the guild. (I was one of the eight original founding members.)

Unfortunately, I lack both the time and money to invest in a MMO game again. I enjoyed my adventures in DAoC, but my questing days are done. I dabbled in Guild Wars (i.e. played for several hours during the last beta weekend event), but that's all.

Nevertheless, I have a personal interest in seeing the DAoC chapter succeed. ^^

And that white horse you speak of roamed Salisbury plains near Catacombs... i have seen it too.
Aye, that would be the one!

I was glancing over the old Tribe of Judah image gallery and came across pictures of my days in Albion. I thought the historians in the group might find these entertaining. :D

That white horse y'all are speaking of, was eaten today. So I was given the task of locating and putting an end to the terror of this vile monster that would dare to eat the "legendary white horse". I was of my 50th season, and that beast of a monster put up a fight worthy of an entire legion of Camelot. But in the end, with all the cuts, scrapes, bruises, and dismemberments I endured, I came out victorious...I won...I was ahead. So I made his corpse into a trophy for all to see, and remember my heroic deeds. This beast, this vile creature of the underworld, is now nothing more than a memory (and statue in my house). Tuka is no more.

OHHHH! I HATE TUKA with an unriveled passion of hatred for Tuka...

EDIT!

OH MY GOSH... OLD SCHOOL isnt enough.... lol Forgotten Promise... i remember that thing. Scared the fo stuffin out of me too Tek when i saw it for the first time lol.

That group menu and the spell buttons look WACK! (Now they have 10 buttons and 3 bars you can put your spells on.) :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:
wow cant believe I wore my helmet on my wedding day! Those pictures do bring back memories i often forget that gallery still exists.

jazmina said:
wow cant believe I wore my helmet on my wedding day! Those pictures do bring back memories i often forget that gallery still exists.

Taking that keep was SO COOL lol... all i remember was running through Forest Sauvage and aggroing all of the low level mobs lol. i think i was level 8 or so rofl.

I think that it is so wierd to go back and view all of those pics and know that i was on when those things happened... it is so cool and such an honor to play along side you guys! <i think im gonna cry!!!! :D>

Hmm, wasn't KoT the 2nd guild created on Alb/Percival and therefore is probably the longest living guild on the server?

I think it was the 22 when Mythic took that ability off the herald. (the one that told you your guilds age.) And i never see the older ones now lol... such as Sacred Brotherhood etc etc.

Back