Important reminder about making sure our guild is formed properly

SKLURB

Called from Darkness Web Developer
"In order for any guilds created via the Guild Headquarters to be imported into the Game during Early Game Access, at least four members of that guild will have to pre-order the Game [done], then enter their Pre-Order Codes at the Code Redemption Center [can we confirm this? Mine is entered in my profile section of swtor.com]. These Pre-Order Codes must be redeemed against the accounts that are part of the guild. The guild leader must also login to the Guild Headquarters at the beginning of Phase 3 of the Guild Pre-Launch Program to verify that their guild remains active and wants to be imported. For more information, please read the Guild FAQ."

Just posting this so that we are all on the same page and know how to move forward.

If you have pre-ordered, be sure to login in to your swtor.com profile and verify your pre-order by entering your code.

How will my guild leader and members know when Phase 3 begins?

"When Phase 3 begins, all guild members (including guild leaders) will receive an e-mail. E-mails will be sent to the address registered to each account. We will do our best to ensure that everyone has enough time to meet the criteria for transfer into the game."

Also, do we have any friendly "enemies" or allies? (see below)

What is Phase 2: Alignment?

'This phase introduces a new, optional system that allows your guild to mark other guilds as allies or adversaries. When the game launches, these designations will influence which guilds are placed on the same server.

*We will make reasonable efforts to place as many qualifying groups of allies and adversaries as possible together on the same server. Given the volume of anticipated guilds (as well as other factors), we unfortunately cannot guarantee that all specified allies and adversaries will be placed on your server.'

Last edited:
Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I hadn't seen that yet. If they send out an email at the appropriate time there should be no problem, though. I'm on my email a ton. Everyone who got a pre-order code should use it immediately anyway, because the order in which you enter your code determines when you get access.

As for the ally/enemy thing, I had thought of putting down SOTOR (a Republic-side Christian guild) possibly, but I would only want to do that if people could have characters from both factions on the same server. The other downside would be that it might make it so people couldn't make all the Sith characters for our guild that they wanted because they wanted to save a couple spots for the other guild's Republic characters. It might be better if we were not on the same server.

I am going to need to preorder through Best Buy, but I heard people weren't getting codes when doing this through Best Buy. Confirm/Deny?

Got a copy for my wife pre-ordered through Amazon, got the code immediately. I got a digital deluxe through Origin and also got my code. So I'm all set. I applied on the guild page.

Don't know about Best Buy, but I received my code instantly from Origin. Once you receive it from where you pre-order, take that code to the swtor.com site....login with your profile, and then click on the pre-order link on the right and enter your code to officialize it.

Last edited:
As for the ally/enemy thing, I had thought of putting down SOTOR (a Republic-side Christian guild) possibly, but I would only want to do that if people could have characters from both factions on the same server. The other downside would be that it might make it so people couldn't make all the Sith characters for our guild that they wanted because they wanted to save a couple spots for the other guild's Republic characters. It might be better if we were not on the same server.

I saw a vid on youtube from a TOR Q&A session where someone asked if you could have both factions on a pvp server and they said you could. I don't know how many character spots you can have but being able to roll each faction is kinda cool.

Someone asked if you could communicate with the other faction, in a Cantina for instance, and the answer was yes through chat bubbles but you can still be ganked if you are on a pvp server.

Back