iConomy

YES! by all means YES! lol

It's a GREAT way to promote structure use and community within minecraft! :)

Also, is it possible to get a mod that has more mineral deposits and such? Something possibly like this: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/303729-166-mystic-ruins-mystic-ores-mystic-stones/
Well, if not that one.. just one that incorporates a lot of building materials like marble, granite, limestone, etc.

I've also seen a mod out there that allows the admin to be able to give players 'zones' that would prevent the use and destruction of all blocks within their zones. This would be AWESOME for huge structures that take a long time to build, which could be demolished in minutes with TNT while players are offline. With that particular mod, we were able to specify which players could help us build as well, and which ones had restricted access to everything.

Last edited:
For what?

I did look it up, but what would we use it for? That's a serious question, lol The need for it escapes me, but ya know I only use 1/12 brain power right? hahahah

I like the trading and bartering and just plain old giving, but I'm not opposed to anything new. If someone else would think it's fun and it's not too much work for our admins - it's A-OK with me. :D

Were a survival server.. i dont think we will be adding it.. but if you google christian crew and find out about there server they run a building server that has it...

Last edited:
Back